Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Are You A Passionate Cook?

Or would like to be? Would you like to try out some new passionate recipes on your favorite guy or gal? Please read on.

About a month ago, I submitted my chili recipe for inclusion in the Passionate Cooks Cookbook being published by All Romance Ebooks in the month of October.  They said I would hear back from them around September 7, 2012 if mine was accepted.  But on September 3, 2012, I got an email saying my recipe was accepted and that I'd get another email to proof my submission.  


My Wilderness Chili recipe will be listed under Main Dishes (around page 160), will have my bio, and links to my book and blog.  The cookbook will be free and here is the information to pre-order your copy today.

From today's hottest romance authors!

passionatecooks793X173 Free recipes from todays hottest romance authors!

And it's free!!!!

This is "a hot new cookbook featuring tempting delights from your favorite romance authors". It is totally FREE! with over 150 mouth-watering recipes for you to try. PASSIONATE COOKS will appeal to everyone, every cook of every size and shape, and every level of culinary expertise. As a contributing author, I can assure you that my recipe, Wilderness Chili, is one that is really easy to make. After about a 30 minute prep time, and once you put all the ingredients into a large cooking pot or crock pot, walk away and let it do the cooking for you, while you go read your favorite romance, such as my contemporary romance,Wilderness Heart, where you will also find the same recipe, only in the cookbook it is written out for you to easily follow.

PASSIONATE COOKS is coming to you in October and available as an eBook exclusively from All Romance eBooks/OmniLit, so make sure you don't miss out on your copy.

Here is the link to pre-order your copy today.

I would love to know what recipe you have tried, so come back here and let me know which one, how it turned out and recommend some for me to try. I already know which ones I want to try - hint: I love seafood and chocolate, but don't think I've seen a recipe that combines the two. :-)  Also, if you are a photo buff and want to take a picture of the recipe you tried, I will start a interest board and post them there.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment